Sunday, June 26, 2016

Rachel and Keith's Wedding-San Diego

On June 4th, my youngest sister got married. Guy and I love living by Dallas because we can get a flight anywhere! Especially at odd hours of the day! Guy's first day of work was May 31st and my sisters wedding was that weekend. Rachel and Keith got married in the San Diego, LDS Temple. It was a beautiful day and temple. Guy and I took a 10 pm flight from Dallas and arrive in San Diego at midnight. My dad was kind enough to pick us up from the airport. We went straight to bed (since our bodies that it was 2:30 am!) We woke up a few hours later ate breakfast and left for the temple.

This was our first time at the San Diego temple. It is however the most beautiful that I've been too. I was a little disappointed we couldn't spend more time in the temple; but Guy and I have added it to our vacation bucket list. After Rachel and Keith's wedding we all met for a big family lunch at a Mexican restaurant Keith's family knew and liked. After lunch we immediately left for the airport for our return flight. We were in San Diego for less than 24 hours! We're grateful that we were still able to be there though. Keith had 3/5 siblings there. We had 3/4. Katie and her family didn't come to the wedding.

Taylor Family 
Even though we weren't able to be there for very long I feel like I helped a little at least. I helped getting florist information to Rachel and Keith and I also picked the photographer! I think the pictures she took turned out amazing! I highly recommend her! I'm glad it was able to work out for her to come and take the pictures.

Congratulations Rachel and Keith! Welcome to the family Keith!


Rachel and Keith Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment