Sunday, October 22, 2017

Allison's 26th birthday

Last week was my 26th birthday. It was a pretty easy day around the house. I went to lunch with a few sisters from work at a BBQ place in town. We had a lovely time. That evening my back started hurting. I've been having what my doctor believes are muscle spasms on the right side of my back. So I was pretty much down for the count the rest of the evening. Guy had to work late that night as well so we just kept things simple around the house.  When he got home, we had burrito bowels for dinner, and then enjoyed DQ Ice Cream cake for dessert. Our DQ in town doesn't have any ice cream cakes so Guy stopped in Powderly (~15 minutes from where we live) to pick one up. I opened a few presents that night and then essentially went to bed exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment