Sunday, January 22, 2017

Life update

First time seeing the sun in a while!
When we got back from our vacation it was cloudy and rainy. The very next day the sun was out and it was 72 degrees! Finn and I spent most of the day outside enjoying the weather. Since Finn was on his vacation he needed a bath desperately. He doesn't like water very much but he stank! Finn's outgrown his toys. We've been meaning to get more interactive puzzle toys but I didn't get around to until this past weekend. While Guy was in Dallas for a conference I took him to Petco and we bought a few items. I spent more than I wanted to but we haven't really bought him new toys since I left Iowa.
Bath Day

I got him two puzzle toys, a new kong, jolly ball and a squeaky football. He loves caring his jolly ball around. The jolly ball also floats on water so hopefully this summer we can teach Finn to swim and play with it.

On Friday I drove and met Guy in Dallas so we could go to the temple. Oh all the temples I've been in this is my least favorite. It feels cramped and old. On Saturday as I was walking Finn he chased a cat up a tree. Life is never dull around here.


Jolly Ball!

New toys

Cat in a tree. 


No comments:

Post a Comment